This past week has been surprisingly busy. I managed to blog quite often but I may have neglected the creative writing just a lil bit. I’m trying my best to dedicate at least an hour a day to creative writing but so far it has been every other day. I think I’m getting there though, it is definitely an improvement in comparison not doing any creative writing for months. So far I have rewritten three scenes of Dust and Dawn, revised the story outline for La Sirena and edited three scenes. I am yet to start working on Sin. I think I will start outlining the Sinbad retelling this week and add at least one scene to each of the three WIPs.
My main focus for this week will have to be editing my thesis, and doing an outline for my South African Literature Essay.
On another note I have been in a very visual mood, so I have been working on my book photography skills over on bookstagram. I intend on participating in a September book challenge, that is if I actually find one.
Head over to the ROW80 website and check out all the other writers participating in this round.