I personally think I’ve had a productive few days!
What have I done?
- I’ve finally posted a review of Throne of Glass. You can read it here. I know I said I’d do 2 reviews but then I realised that it is the end of the month and that means Book Haul tomorrow! I’ve go so many new books…
- Got 70 or so more pages to go before I finish Crown of Midnight. And I’m just gonna say this. OMG!
- I’ve written out basic bios for my three main characters.
- I’ve done a rough outline of the first 10 scenes for each story arc and sort of figured out where they overlap and where and how my characters meet.
- Did some research on Persian and Middle Eastern mythical creatures – exciting!
- I started sorting out my Goodreads shelves. They’re not completed yet, but they are getting there.
- I have also joined Reader’s Warehouse‘s Review Crew and posted a couple of reviews on the online store yesterday.
Goals for this week:
- Do a Book Haul blog for Friday
- Do more research on Middle Eastern myths and the nomad tribe of Arabia.
- Revise map of Sal Dora
- Revise short story – Still haven’t done it. Oops.
- Write a couple more reviews for both Goodreads and Reader’s Warehouse.
- Finish Crown of Midnight
How has your week been so far? Excited for NaNoWriMo?
Mid-week ROW80 Check In