So it’s official, I no longer have a life. NaNoWriMo has started and I’ve written 2135 words so far. The goal for today is to write as much as I can, I’m hoping to hit at least 4000 words before midnight so I can have a good start.
Regarding my ROW80 goals:
- Do a Book Haul blog for Friday – Done, although I only posted it today. You can check it out over here.
- Do more research on Middle Eastern myths and the nomad tribes of Arabia. – I’ve done some research and will continue to do so throughout November
- Revise map of Sal Dora – I have managed to revise my map and have a much clearer understanding the different regions and the creatures that live in it
- Revise short story – Still haven’t done it. Oops.
- Write a couple more reviews for both Goodreads and Reader’s Warehouse. – I managed to write a couple of reviews for Reader’s Warehouse
- Finish Crown of Midnight – Finally finished it! And it was amazing! Started reading Heir of Fire.
- And I have finally named my WIP! It is called Touch of Flames for now. It may change.
Goals for this week:
- Review either Nick and Norah or Crown of Midnight.
- Do a Wrap-up Post for my blog.
- Reach my daily NaNo word count
- Create a cover for Touch of Flames
- And write a couple of reviews on Goodreads and Reader’s Warehouse
I am actually pleasantly surprised by the fact that I did almost everything I wanted to this week. How about you guys?
How are the WriMos doing? Have you started writing already?