I haven’t written anything since NaNoWriMo, kind of fell into a writing slump after November. The inspiration ran dry, I couldn’t make myself sit down and write for longer than 5 mins unless it was a blog post.
And then the other day I was going through my google docs and stopped to stare a Dust and Dawn, my NaNoWriMo project. It is about time that I get the ball rolling again. So I am going to give it a look over tonight, gather all my notes and try and gauge exactly where I am at and where it needs to go.
This would be the perfect time for me to jump in on the ROW80 boat. My goals are going to be small for now and they will most likely change drastically once I’ve got the swing of it once again. On top of my job I’m also going back to university this year, so I’m not too sure what my time is going to look like.
- Post three non-ROW80 blogs a week (Tuesday, Friday, Sunday)
- Write and post a review of Fangirl, Illuminae and Queen of Shadows
- Work on one of my projects every day (200-300 words)
- Write more diverse characters
- Read 2 of my set work books by the end of the month
- Read all the books on my TBR
- Edit one of my short stories