I haven’t done much in the last week. I’ve hit a wall with my NaNoWriMo project at around about 21000 words.
I personally am starting to think that I haven’t been able to do anything because I haven’t written down my goals. And quite honestly I just could not commit to NaNoWriMo completely, at least not this month and I’ll probably do Camp NaNoWriMo next month with a smaller goal in mind.
I have not given up on my WIP, I just think I need to do it in smaller chunks. But I’ll say this, I am proud of the 21628 words that I have written so far.
What have I done:
- Reached 21 628 words on my NaNoWriMo project. (Dust and Dawn)
- Finally created a mock-up cover
- Returned to a YA contemporary project I started last year
- Uploaded a chapter to Wattpad
- Wrote and post a book review of Crown of Midnight.
So here are my new goals:
- Reach 30 000 for my NaNoWriMo project
- Write every day, even if it is only 500 words
- Work on my YA contemporary at least twice a week
- Upload a chapter on Wattpad once a week
- Write a book review once a week (Heir of Fire)
- Do one book tag this week
- Continue with Instagram Book Challenge
- Add a landing page to blog (Wattpad)
- Finish The Assassin’s Blade
How has everyone else been doing? Any WriMos make the 50 000 word count already? And what do you guys think of the cover?