It’s been a busy few days. I’m back at work and still recovering from the flu but all is well.
This post is going to be relatively short.
What have I done since Sunday?
- I was tagged in a blog challenge called My Life in Books. Writing that blog was fun.
- I’ve been reading A Clockwork Angel but not as fast as I would like.
- I started reading Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Mass
- Slowly but surely been developing my characters for my NaNoWriMo project.
What do I need to do before the next check in?
- Finish one of the novels I am currently reading
- Begin a rough outline of my NaNoWriMo novel
- Name this WIP
- Add novel to my NaNo profile
- Start revising the short story I completed last month
- Post a book review on Friday
- And post at least 3 reviews on Goodreads
Seems reasonable right?