This weekend has been filled with birthdays so the house has been busy. Today we had a get together for my mom’s huband’s 50th birthday so there were loads of people I did not know in my house.
Talk about social anxiety… I don’t do well with strangers in my house but of course I just grinned and bared. It was just one day anyway. So I decided to use the time to write and managed to finish a chapter of one of my YA contemparies.
What have I done this week?
Reach 30 000 for my NaNoWriMo project– Yes, I did!
- Write every day, even if it is only 500 words – I haven’t been doing too well with this goal, especially with the write everyday bit. But on the days that I did write, I wrote quite a bit.
- Work on my YA contemporary at least twice a week – I may have started another YA contemporary. Oops. But I have worked on both of them twice this week.
- Upload a chapter on Wattpad once a week – I plan of trying to update both stories once a week.
- Write a book review once a week (Heir of Fire) – My sister borrowed my copy with all of my notes in it so I had written my review yet.
- Do one book tag this week – Did get that far.
Continue with Instagram Book Challenge– I am on my last few post, although I did miss a few days… Add a landing page to blog (Wattpad)– I tried embeding the widget but apparently it is not compatible with WordPress
- Finish The Assassin’s Blade – I’ve been distracted by Wattpad but hopefully I’ll finish up most of it tonight.
If you’re interested you can check out my YA contempory stories on Wattpad. Please note that I am trying something new and just seeing where it takes me. These stories are written specifically for a Wattpad audience so it is typical teen fiction and will most likely be super cheesy. But I don’t care, I am enjoying writing it. It’s just so much fun!